How can your business join the African fertilizer agribusiness conversation?
The Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference 1-3 October 2019
Cape Town, South Africa
The Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference,Â produced in collaboration with the African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership, is returning to a new venue in the centre of Cape Town.
The agenda for the conference has just been released. We have worked closely with key stakeholdersÂ to ensure it coversÂ the vital issues impacting the agribusiness and fertilizer communities. It will also continueÂ the discussions started at previous events, and willÂ focusÂ around the themes of partnership, innovation and investment.Â View theÂ preliminary agenda.
Key sessions at the 2019 conference will include:
- Insights from the policymakers leading the African agricultural revolution on efforts to boost fertilizer trade
- Understand the agribusiness landscape across the continent and the role of the smallholder farmer in achieving a green revolution
- Updates on key factors affecting fertilizer demand across the African markets
- Analysis of the fertilizer production and blending projects in development across the region
- Agri-input supply and finance strategies to empower the smallholder farmer
- Soil health analysis, aquaculture, and satellite technologies for precision farming in Africa
- Regional economic dynamics and considerations for investors in African projects
- A comprehensive overview of the fertilizer supply chain and key corridors for inland trade across Africa
Interesting in presenting?
We are still finalising the agenda and welcome your input on what topics should be covered. If you wish to submit a topic for consideration at the conference, contact Tom Willatt for further information.
The conference will explore:
- Africa’s premier fertilizer marketplace: Meet face-to-face with all the key players from the whole fertilizer and agribusiness supply chain to boost your trade into this region
- Solutions for Africa’s commercial farming operations The conference will exploreÂ technology advances in agriculture, financing techniques that have been successful for large farming, and lessons from agrobusiness operations in challenging environments around the world, that can be applied to Africa’s large farming and agrobusiness operations.
- Agrodealer, SME and emerging famer participation: Working in conjunction with the African Fertilizer Agribusiness Partnership (AFAP) and other key stakeholders, the event partners will again ensure the participation of a large delegation of agrodealers, and farming community leaders from across Africa, in an effort to find real solutions for smallholder farmers.
- Strong content supported by facilitated networking: The conference series has built a reputation for meaningful discussion and being a unique networking opportunity. In 2019, the event will add additional features to allow for closed-door stakeholder training, speed networking, round table discussions, and site visit field demonstrations. Participants can be assuredÂ of gaining new contacts and knowledgeÂ that canÂ make an impact on their business.
Book today and secure your place at this key event for the fertilizer agribusiness community across Africa.
Register here: https://events.crugroup.com/eastafrica/register
For more information: https://events.crugroup.com/eastafrica/home